1. Competition overview
a. To be eligible to enter the ‘ONE Championship’s Dynasty of Heroes & FightGeek Tickets’ (the “Competition”), entrants must be students currently enrolled in one of these 10 institutes:
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- National Technical University (NTU)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)
- Nanyang Polytechnic (NP)
- Republic Polytechnic (RP)
- Singapore Polytechnic (SP)
- Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP)
- Temasek Polytechnic (TP)
*FightGeek reserves the right to disqualify an entrant if it reasonably believes that the entrant is not currently enrolled in one of the above tne (10) institutes in 2017. Entrants may be requested for their student identify card and is giving FightGeek the permission to verify that they are indeed an active student in 2017.
b. To enter the Competition, entrants must go to https://www.facebook.com/FightGeek.Asia/ and comment on our post, LIKE the page, add their name and email address
c. Entry is open from Tuesday 16 May 2017 at 00:01 (SST) and closes Sunday 21 May 2017 at 12:00 (SST) (the “Competition Period”).
d. Entry into the Competition is free (except for any normal internet connection charges that may apply).
a. The promoter of this Competition is FightGeek Pte Ltd Registration No. 201631491Z (“FightGeek”) of 60 Jalan Greja, Singapore 488923.
b. All prize draws will take place at the offices of FightGeek.
a. To be eligible to enter the Competition:
- you must be a student or permanent resident of Singapore;
- If you are younger than 18 years old, your parent or guardian (over the age of 18) will need to agree to these Terms and Conditions (we may contact this person to confirm their agreement) ;
b. FightGeek may disqualify you if:
- you or your Entry do not meet any one or more of the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions;
- your Entry includes any objectionable material or infringes the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party; or
- you tamper in any way with the operation of the Competition.
c. Your Entry must be complete, in English and legible.
d. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, unforeseen legal or commercial circumstances or any other causes beyond the control of FightGeek which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Competition, FightGeek reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, delay or suspend the Competition.
4. Winner selection
a. The Competition is a Game of Chance. Skill plays no part in determining the Winner.
b. FightGeek will appoint the judges for the Competition (the “Judges”).
c. The Prize draw will take place on the Draw Date. All entrants will be drawn and verified that they are from the specific institutes and be allocated accordingly. drawn as the Competition prize winners ( each a “Winner”).
d. The Winners will be notified by facebook private message or email within two(2) days of the Draw Date (see paragraph 1c). All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the Winners. The names of the Winners will also be displayed on the Competition website.
e. The Prizes must be claimed within two (2) days of the Selection Date. If for whatever reason any Prize is not claimed by this date, an unclaimed Prize draw will be carried out on Wednesday 24 May 2017 at 10:00 (SST).
f. If any person first chosen as a Winner is found to be ineligible, they will be disqualified and another entrant will be drawn as replacement Winner.
a. There will be thirty (30) pairs of ticket prizes (each a “Ticket Prize”) and six (6) back stage tour prizes (each a “Tour Prize) (collectively, each a “Prize”) to be won and the prizes will equally divided amongst each ten (10) institutes. Meaning that each institute can only win:
- Three (3) x Two (2) ticket entry to ONE Championship’s Dynasty Of Heroes valued at a maximum amount of RRP SGD$28.00 for each ticket entry.
- One (1) x Back Stage Tour with ONE Championship – this is not offered for sale and is a special tour organized by ONE Championship.
The Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices (inclusive of GST). FightGeek does not accept any responsibility for a change in Prize value.
b. If you are a Winner:
- You may not transfer the Prize to anyone or ask for any alternative Prize (including cash).
- If you are not able to take the Prize as stated, you will forfeit the Prize and no payment or compensation will be made in lieu.
- You and your guest will need to arrange your own transport to the event at the Singapore Indoor Stadium, on the Friday 26 May 2017, 7pm. Transportation to and from the event is not provided.
- If requested by FightGeek, the Winner may be required and must agree to be filmed during the presentation of the Prize. The Winner hereby grants to FightGeek the right to issue, and authorise others to issue, publicity concerning the Winner, and the right to use Winner’s name (including any professional name or sobriquet adopted by Winner), likeness and biographical data in connection with the promotion of the Competition.
a. FightGeek will own your Entry and will not return your Entry at the end of the Competition. You may keep a copy of the Entry for archiving purposes.
b. You agree that all of the rights (including intellectual property rights) in your Entry, including any copyright works in your Entry, belong to FightGeek and you hereby assign any rights you may have to FightGeek. This includes all copyright (present or future), other intellectual property rights and rights of ownership. You grant a perpetual worldwide license (including a right to sub-license) to FightGeek of all rights in your Entry pending completion of this assignment.
c. You agree to do all things necessary (which may include signing documents) to transfer these rights to FightGeek.
d. You consent to FightGeek doing or omitting to do anything that infringes your moral rights in your Entry. Moral rights are your inherent rights in your Entry as the author and/or performer in the Entry and comprise the rights:
- to be attributed as the author of the Entry;
- not to have your authorship of the Entry falsely attributed; and
- of integrity of authorship and/or performance.
7. Liability and Indemnity
a. FightGeek is not liable, and you release FightGeek from liability, for any loss or damage that you may suffer from your participation in the Competition, including (without limitation) if:
- the Competition is cancelled, modified, suspended or delayed, including under paragraph 3d); or
- FightGeek does not receive your Entry within the Competition Period for any reason.
b. The Competition Act 2004 (Chapter 50B) as well as other laws in Singapore may imply certain conditions, warranties and undertakings, and give you other legal rights. If they apply, they cannot be modified or excluded by any contract. You may consider seeking legal advice as to whether they apply to you.
c. You agree to indemnify FightGeek against all liabilities suffered or sustained by FightGeek arising from any claim by a third party that your Entry infringes the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party.
8. Representations and warranties
You represent and warrant that you have all of the rights necessary to affect the transfer of rights to FightGeek under paragraph 6.
a. FightGeek will collect your personal information (such as your name and student identify card data) as part of the Competition and may use this information anywhere in the world for the purposes of administering the Competition, and other purposes for which we obtain your express consent. Where you have expressly consented, your personal information may be provided to FightGeek affiliates, including overseas affiliates for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by you.
10. Governing law
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts exercising jurisdiction there, and waive any right to claim that those courts are an inconvenient forum.
Any provision (or part thereof) of these Terms and Conditions that is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is ineffective as to that jurisdiction to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability. That does not invalidate the remaining provisions (or parts thereof) of these Terms and Conditions nor affect the validity or enforceability of that provision (or part thereof) in any other jurisdiction.
12. Entire Agreement
These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between you and FightGeek with respect to the Competition. They set out the only conduct that you have relied on and supersede all earlier conduct and prior agreements and understandings between you and FightGeek in connection with the Competition.