After a fiery INSIDE THE MATRIX series, ONE Championship is preparing for its next martial arts spectacle.
ONE: BIG BANG, which will take place on 4 December live from the Singapore Indoor Stadium, features a World Title clash and five other bouts that are guaranteed to deliver.
Kryklia last appeared in the ONE Circle when he earned the gold by defeating Tarik “The Tank” Khbabez via third-round TKO at ONE: AGE OF DRAGONS last November.
Aygun, on the other hand, will be making his promotional debut but boasts an impressive 16-1 career record.
Matsushima most recently recorded a third-round TKO over “The Fighting God” Kim Jae Woong at ONE: WARRIOR’S CODE in February.
Meanwhile, the undefeated Tonon is back for the first time since submitting Yoshiki Nakahara at ONE: ENTER THE DRAGON last May.
The winner of this duel will take a giant step toward a potential matchup with newly crowned ONE Featherweight World Champion Thanh Le.
Full Card For ONE: BIG BANG
- Roman Kryklia © vs. Murat Aygun (ONE Light Heavyweight Kickboxing World Title)
- Koyomi Matsushima vs. Garry Tonon (mixed martial arts – featherweight)
- Marat Grigorian vs. Ivan Kondratev (kickboxing – featherweight)
- Kairat Akhmetov vs. Danny Kingad (mixed martial arts – flyweight)
- Amir Aliakbari vs. Islam Abasov (mixed martial arts – heavyweight)
- Ritu Phogat vs. Jomary Torres (mixed martial arts – atomweight)