Singapore-based martial arts organization ONE Championship is in the midst of filming “The Apprentice: ONE Championship Edition” in “The Lion City,” and the biggest mixed martial arts superstars are in town to participate.
The list of martial artists includes:
- former UFC World Champion Georges “GSP” St-Pierre
- martial arts legend Renzo Gracie
- former ONE Welterweight World Champion Ben “Funky” Askren
- ONE Flyweight World Grand Prix Champion Demetrious “Mighty Mouse” Johnson
- karate champion “Super” Sage Northcutt
- reigning ONE Heavyweight World Champion Brandon “The Truth” Vera
- ONE Women’s Strawweight World Champion “The Panda” Xiong Jing Nan
- Indian wrestling champion Ritu “The Indian Tigress” Phogat
ONE Women’s Atomweight World Champion “Unstoppable” Angela Lee flew in last week and is now back in Hawaii where she resides.
The martial artists will push 16 handpicked contestants from around the world through physical challenges.
The first season of “The Apprentice: ONE Championship Edition” consists of 13 episodes, with one special guest athlete appearing in each episode.
Also confirmed as guest stars on the show are CEOs from some of the world’s largest companies.
CEOs already confirmed to join “The Apprentice: ONE Championship Edition” include Zoom CEO Eric Yuan, Grab CEO Anthony Tan, Zilingo CEO Ankiti Bose, Catcha Group CEO Patrick Grove, and Everise CEO Sudhir Agarwal.
“The Apprentice” is one of the most storied non-scripted reality television franchises in history.
The show judges the business skills of contestants who are competing for a job offer under a high-profile CEO.
At least one version of “The Apprentice” has aired in more than 120 countries worldwide.
“The Apprentice: ONE Championship Edition” pits 16 contestants against each other in a high-stakes game of business and athletic challenges, with the winner receiving a US$250,000 job offer to work directly under ONE Chairman and CEO Chatri Sityodtong for a year in Singapore.